I know you’ve got BIG goals for increasing your monthly revenue and reducing taxes next year.
So if you haven’t already, 2023 should be the year you take the leap into out-of-state investing.
Out-of-state investing is an incredible way to scale because you get to live where you want and invest where it makes sense with properties sight unseen.
So today, I’m sharing two necessary steps I use to buy properties in multiple markets across the US, so you can find location diversification, newer buildings, and more profitability.
Okay, first, you’ll want to closely analyze markets and deals.
Here are the resources I use on a daily basis:
- City-data.com for population growth and area specifics
- DoorProfit.com/crime-map for crime data in an area
- Google street view to walk the neighborhood and get a feel for the area
- Apartments.com, rentometer.com, Doorprofit.com, and Zillow for rent estimates
- Speaking to 3-4 property managers in the area for their personal opinions
Once you find a deal in an area that’s growing in population, has low crime, solid rents, and property managers telling you it’s a desirable area, you’ll need a Due Diligence Checklist to confirm assumptions.
Simply duplicate the file and save it for your next deal.
And if you want my help finding out-of-state deals and going through the process — schedule a call to learn how we can work together.
COST OF THE ROI INNER CIRCLE GOING UP IN 2023
In May 2020 we launched the ROI Inner Circle to help investors like you scale up, fast.
Just think — your annual salary becoming your monthly recurring revenue. That’s what we do.
Inside the ROI Inner Circle, I share all my contacts including brokers, property managers, lenders, contractors, operating agreements, and relationships I spent YEARS developing …
And I also teach the secrets of going from 0 to 6 figures of rental income, and from 6 figures to 7 …
… all so our investors can scale faster.
If I’ve learned anything about investors over the past few years it’s that, yes, they want to make more revenue, of course. But what they really want is to reclaim their time.
Because time is the one metric you can never make more of.
We’re adding even more value inside the ROI Inner Circle, including a full calendar of member-only events, which means we’re raising prices on January 1st.
If you’ve been considering the ROI Inner Circle for a while, now’s the perfect time to get in. Lock in your 2022 rate before the year ends.
IN THE NEWS
- Check out the top U.S. housing markets that saw the greatest activity from investors in Q3.
- U.S. GDP rose by 2.6% in Q3 which was better than expected. Does this mean GDP will continue to rise? Here’s what the experts say.
- The U.S. dollar is strong against many major currencies despite inflation and growing national debt. What should we do about it?
The right multifamily deals can explode your profits. You just need to know how to find them and how to fund them.
It’s completely free. Save your spot here.