We’re looking for our next Real Estate Community Sales Manager.
Do you love investing in real estate and want to take your own portfolio to the next level?
Do you want to play a part in helping others build wealth and passive income streams?
Are you looking for unlimited personal and professional growth?
If your answers are yes, read on.
Agents Invest is hiring a Real Estate Community Sales Manager, an experienced salesperson with Real Estate investing experience and a passion for helping others achieve their financial goals. This is a full-time 40 hours per week position, and all work is 100% remote, working Pacific Time hours with some flexibility.
We are a small but mighty team from the US and Europe working remotely. We help both Real Estate Investors and Real Estate Agents achieve their financial and lifestyle goals of building multiple income streams and achieving financial freedom through real estate investing.
We serve Real Estate Investors under the Addicted to ROI brand. We help our customers achieve their goals through online community mentorship, monthly webinars, in-person events, and connections to investor agents from coast to coast. We guide investors on where to invest, deal structuring, building your team, how to scale up, and more!
In this role, you will…
- Communicate the benefits of our membership and product offerings in order to drive sales and meet KPI’s.
- Acquire new customers by generating, nurturing, and converting leads.
- Engage in online communities as a way of generating leads.
- Conduct weekly, scheduled group investing consultation calls.
- Develop emails, scripts, presentations, and other sales materials, working collaboratively with our marketing department.
- Keep up-to-date on membership and product offerings.
We are looking for the following qualifications
- 2+ years experience in a sales role (any industry).
- 1 + years of Real Estate Investing experience. Including but not limited to flips, developments, and/or the purchase and sale of investment properties. We’re looking for someone who’s been there and done it.
- Experience promoting and generating leads through social media and converting those leads to sales.
- Experience conducting sales calls over the phone and virtually over video.
- Strong command of basic sales techniques: closing skills such as building rapport, finding hot buttons, overcoming objections, and offering solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline and experience qualifying leads and lead scoring.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Experience creating and presenting compelling presentations.
Growth Opportunities and Perks
- Gain more experience in Real Estate investing and seriously scale-up! Everyone on our US team is a real estate investor, and you’ll have the opportunity to learn from us.
- Spot and incentive bonuses based on individual, team, and company targets.
- Receive reimbursement for training to build your skillset.
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work, getting things done, and learning from any home base.
- The hours in which you work are flexible (Though we would like an overlap of working hours 8 AM to 10 AM US PT to answer questions in real-time and be available for scheduled meetings).
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and grow with us.
Starting salary of $50,000 – 60,000 per year, less statutory withholding, and competitive commission on sales for a total compensation package between $55,000 and $75,000 a year.
80 hours a year of paid time off (accrued), up to $300 per month reimbursement for health insurance, $150 per month in technology reimbursement offered, and 7 Company observed holidays.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a fast learner. You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information.
You’re a self-starter. You are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand.
You’re super organized. This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of everything and everyone who is also working remotely.
How to Apply
Our hiring process has a few components. Please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated to a questionnaire, a presentation, a DISC assessment, and at least two, possibly three interviews.
If you are interested in working together, the first step is to fill out our questionnaire (see link below), but BEFORE you do, there are a few things you will need to do and prepare as these will need to be uploaded:
- Prepare a video on why you are a good fit for this role. You’re a salesperson, right? Please sell us on you and feel free to get creative. Please name the item Good Fit (your full name)
- Prepare your resume. Please name the item Resume (your full name)
- Prepare your brag book (or sheet) . Please name the item Brag Book (your full name).