Here’s the thing,
There’s a window of opportunity right now where seller sentiment is fairly low.
And it’s pretty difficult to find creative deals when not only is the market high, but it’s also a SELLER’s market.
So let’s get creative, shall we? I want to share 14 different ways I’ve acquired apartments and properties with 0 down.
Take a quick skim.
See if you find something you’ve never thought of before:
- JV Partnerships where one partner brings the cash and the other brings the deal and experience
- Private money 1st position, where you pay a pirate lender interest until fully refinanced
- Private money 2nd position, where there are two loans
- Syndication by raising equity for a deal from multiple investors
- Owner financing, first position
- Owner financing, second position
- Owner finance wrap existing loan
- Master lease, which is a long-term lease at a lower rate than revenue
- Lease purchase with the option to purchase at a later date
- HELOC on another property as the down payment
- 1031 exchange profits from one property to another
- Owner occupancy using a VA loan or an FHA using a gift (1-4 units)
- Assume the seller’s loan and raise the difference. OR have the seller carry a second
- Cash-out refinance with one rental property and use those funds for a down payment on the other
Heads up: we’re actually training our Inner Circle members through each of these 14 strategies, with exact action items and step-by-step to implement each. It’s happening in September.
If you’re not a member yet, what are you waiting for?